Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Sad Day

I don't really feel like writing this today, but I think I must while my thoughts are fresh. I hope that in time I will see the error of my thinking and will be able to write something more positive.  I am a positive person, seldom negative.  But I also see and believe in truth, and I am writing today what I believe to be true.

Last night we experienced the reelection of Barack Obama.  I am shattered.  That's really the only way I can think to describe it.  Is it mentally, spiritually?  I can't answer.  I think my daughter used the correct word when she said "lament".  Yes. I am lamenting what this means for my children, my grandchildren and their children.  This means, in my estimation, they will face some devastating repercussions in future.  And, after writing this, I can write no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment