Friday, March 9, 2018

Women's Day?

When I was a young woman I was so proud of myself, proud that I could keep up with the men when working. I was so proud I even showed off about it. What a fool I was! 

I know better now, but I still have shameful memories of my behavior.  I know that the Father has little regard concerning my physical or mental strength. What's important to Him is if I live a life that glorifies Him, am I serving Him with my talents rather than serving myself. 

I have been a slow learner over the years. Thankfully He is patient and loving me until I finally get it. He's still working. It breaks my heart, and His, that we are so self-absorbed and look so little to Him for our strength.

Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Ps. 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment