SEEK THE LORD AND HIS STRENGTH; SEEK HIS FACE CONTINUALLY. NASB
For what purposes do I need His strength? If I tried to make such a list I would have time for nothing else.
As for why would I seek His face I will simply answer literally:
1. my imagined image of His face gives me comfort.
2. that image gives me a focus.
3. the image gives me a face that I must answer to.
4. eyes open or eyes closed, I seek what I know is always there.
5. I know He watches me.
6. I seek His face for approval.
7. I seek His face when I know I need reproof.
8. I seek His face that teaches me.
9. His face contains all the love that I need to see to be satisfied.
10. I need to see His smile.